- Holder has allegedly been involved in illegally spying on Americans, including journalists.
- Holder has allegedly lied about it as well.
- Though Holder condemns it, the recent IRS scandal still happened on his watch.
- Holder has continued several questionable policies of the Bush Administration in the name of "homeland security" and "counterterrorism," that threaten our Constitutional rights.
- Holder's Justice Department had called a truce with medical cannabis dispensaries in states where they are legal, only to break that truce within a year or two and resume the raids.
- Before he became Attorney General, Holder helped set the stage for the "too big to jail" phenomenon that continues to haunt us to this day.
- And Holder's Department of Justice declined to prosecute HSBC for years of money laundering (including drug money).
Granted, Mr. Holder is not quite the monster that several conservatives make him out to be. He is certainly no Ashcroft or Gonzalez, or even a Reno. But he has still proven to be unable to live up to the high standards of justice and integrity required for someone in his position. Therefore, he should be sent packing immediately, and replaced with someone who can live up to such standards.